PDA

View Full Version : I want "I Love You Rituals"

fourbygrace
04-12-2005, 10:13 PM
I have been trying to purchase the book I Love You Rituals by Becky Bailey. I have placed three orders for a used copy of this book on half.com with three different vendors in the last 4 days and EVERY one has sent an e mail and cancelled my order! :/

This must be a powerful book for me because I really feel that satan does not want me to have this book for some reason. I have never read it, but I just feel that I need to read it.

I placed another order tonight and am waiting for a confirmation of the order.

Would anyone pray that I will get this book?

Blessings,
Mary

mummy2boys
04-13-2005, 01:49 AM
I don't know about that book but I can't seem to get her other one "Easy to love, difficult to discipline" :shrug :banghead

mummy2boys
04-13-2005, 02:07 AM
:tu Mary,

I found them both through Angus and Robertson....not sure if they are just in Australia...Here's the link

http://www.angusrobertson.com.au/search/results.asp?storeurl=angusrobertson&searchbycriteria=I+love+you+rituals&searchby=title&searchbycat=&db=us

The book is $25-95 Australian (not sure where you are)

Hope it helps a bit....I am off to buy them next week.....

If you can't get them..PM me and I will get a copy and post to you ;) :mrgreen :mrgreen

LoveToReadMommy
04-15-2005, 04:10 PM
I got mine at Barnes and Noble for $14. Amazon.com has it for $11. Let me know if the order goes through.

I hope you get it, it's a great book. :)

This Busy Mom
04-15-2005, 06:09 PM
I have placed three orders for a used copy of this book on half.com with three different vendors in the last 4 days and EVERY one has sent an e mail and cancelled my order!

I just ordered it, too. If I bumped you, I'm sorry. I got mine from half.com .

fourbygrace
04-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Ok, I cannot believe this!!! The seller did not confirm the order so therefore it was cancelled. (4th time). totalcampus still has the book listed for sale, but they cancelled my order saying that they do not have any in stock and cannot get more. Ok . . why do they still have it listed twice?!! :banghead

Wake Me Up, who did you order from on half.com?

I give up and will just fork out the $ to Barnes & Noble. Amazon says it is 1 - 2 MONTHS before it will be shipped.

Thanks for the replies.

Blessings,
Mary

PurpleButterfly
04-15-2005, 09:16 PM
I also love Becky Bailey! Maybe you could check it out from the library while you wait for your order to arrive from good old reliable B & N?

:hug

fourbygrace
04-15-2005, 09:48 PM
My library does not have it, but I did find it online at a library about 50 miles from my home , so I requested it through Interlibrary loan, so I may get it next week.

Thanks. :)

Blessings,
Mary

Robersonlass
04-15-2005, 10:48 PM
HI there,
I got both last week at Amazon.com, it took 5 days to get here.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060007753/qid=1113630252/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-9483437-8732706?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0688161170/ref=pd_sim_b_1/104-9483437-8732706?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance
I ordered The Squires Scroll with them and got free shipping.
HTH!

Blue Aurora
04-15-2005, 11:01 PM
I also ordered them both last week and they arrived from Amazon 2 days ago. I hope you are able to get them..they are really good.

This Busy Mom
04-16-2005, 04:53 AM
Yes, I ordered from half.com... I'm waiting for it to get here.

fourbygrace
04-16-2005, 05:07 PM
The most unbelievable thing happened today!! :surprised

I got my mail and there was a package with I Love You Rituals in it from the last order I placed on half.com. It shows on my account that the order was cancelled, but the lady sent me the book and it arrived in 2 days!! I e mailed half.com customer support, because I want to be sure that she gets paid for the book!

I already had Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline.

I am starting to look through it tonight! :)

Blessings and thanks to all of you,
Mary

bostonsmama
04-16-2005, 06:44 PM
what is the book I Love You Rituals about? sounds like something i would like to read.....

Lois
04-17-2005, 05:38 PM
we should start a GBD library where if someone want's to put up a book for the library collection they can and if anyone wants to "check it out" they can pay the postage it takes to get the book to and from them :idea

Radosny Matka
04-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Have you tried bookfinder.com?

fourbygrace
04-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Lois,

A GCM lending library might be a good idea, but I think it would be quite a bit of work to set it up. The homeschool curriculum Five In a Row has someone who has organized a borrowing library as some of the books are very hard to find becasue they are out of print.

If you are volunteering to set something up ;) , I could send you the info she sent me with the rules and guidelines they set up.

I cannot volunteer for this responsibility right now, but the concept is good. :)

Blessings,
Mary

ArmsOfLove
04-17-2005, 10:29 PM
It's a great book that talks about how rituals help us to feel safe as the same thing happens and where there are times of chaos or transition or big feelings there is a need for a ritual. We have a good morning ritual here, and rituals for different holidays, and we're adding more thanks to this book :) So now when dd starts getting stressed and upset I ask where my bunny with ears so funny is and we start doing this little rhyme with hand motions :) Suddenly she's in a better mood :tu