PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Gift

MomTo7
04-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Just Sharing....

My kids wanted to get their aunt a birthday gift this week. She had mentioned that she want to get some strawberries as she has been waiting for them in the store. So when I said what should we get her for her birthday they all said strawberries. Well instead we did a Strawberry theme.

One med flower pot in a pretty light sage green for $1.00 at the dollar store that we planted 4 strawberry plants in. The plants were $1.00 each.Strawberry candies $.50, Strawberry scrapbooking paper 4 sheets for $1.00
Scrapbooking strawberry stickers $1.00, Strawberry Jam from healthy food store $1.50
Strawberry Shortcake candle on clearance for $2.00, strawberry lip gloss 2 for $1.00 ,
a plastic grocery bag keper with strawberries on it for $1.00 and a strawberry birthday card for $1.00

They put it all in a basket filled with red and pink tissue paper and presented it with a strawberry cheesecake blizard from Dairy Queen.
The whole thing was about $15.00 and she loved it and they felt so special for putting it together....

joyfulmomof2
04-09-2005, 07:38 AM
What an awesome idea!! :) You and your little ones are so creative!!

booboo
04-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Very cool, but now I'm getting hungry! :lol I'm glad she loved it.