PDA

View Full Version : What are your fav. packaged foods?

JJsMom
04-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I just tried an awesome new dressing and marinade yesterday! It's Drew's Roasted Garlic. It's yummy! And it's dairy, gluten and sugar free (we are only dairy free).
I also love Barbara's Bakery Shredded Oats cereal (It's those little squares).
Oh and Newman's Pretzel Sticks, we keep them in the car and my ds loves them!
And finally, Junior Mints! :yum
What do you like?

Maggie
04-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Oooh, good thread! I'll have to look through my kitchen and find my favorites! :yum

We just recently tried out Drew's Roasted Garlic dressing, too! We use it on pasta and other things besides lettuce. Drew's makes some good stuff! Katie loves the Smoked Tomato dressing and I think we have a few others, too!

I'll add more soon!

Irene
04-07-2005, 03:10 PM
where do you find drews?

ahhhh, packaged foods.... I used to live off packaged foods :blush that was the day...

okay, theres gotta be something, let me look...

tortilla chips! how could I forget?
cf/gf choco chips
does jelly count? :)

ShangriLewis
04-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Hey, that's my dressing give it back :yum

That dry falafell mix from Fantastic...that stuff rocks.

www.garlicsauce.com (http://www.garlicsauce.com) Awesome dairy free sauce that goes on the above. It's almost like thin tzatki sauce.

Trader Joes fat-free bean dip. I think it's dairy free and has honey. I love to put some on a tortilla and make a fart roll with some sprouts and carrots and maybe some sliced canned beets.

Trader Joes Green Curry sauce in the jar is awesome. Vegan, too. They have new mango one that's pretty good, too.

Tofutti cream cheese. Also, good on above fart roll with the bean dip.

Veganaisse is my best friend. You can use it instead of sour cream (thanks Crystal) on burritos and such. Great for making 7 layer dip. You know they sell it buy the gallon on their website right..lol.

Stop it..I love to eat.

JJsMom
04-07-2005, 05:15 PM
I love to put some on a tortilla and make a fart roll with some sprouts and carrots and maybe some sliced canned beets.

Ummm...a what??? :/ I thought maybe it was a typo, but it's in there twice. I think I need an explanation! :)

I haven't tried the Tuffuti Cream cheese yet and I have never heard of the Veganaisse! :yum I love cream cheese and I miss it so much! I also really miss sour cream, why didn't anyone tell me? ;) I want to try that garlic sauce and that falafell too. We don't have Trader Joes around here. :(
I love food too! I think I'm a bit obsessive! I always say I don't understand why I don't weigh about four hundred pounds or so! I love this forum, I could talk about food all day!

ShangriLewis
04-08-2005, 10:56 AM
I think the fart roll and the fart sandwhich are both from How it All Vegan or The Garden of Vegan. I love those cookbooks. Sometimes I have to adjust them a bit because there are some typos.

Heather

Maggie
04-08-2005, 12:07 PM
:laughtears Fart roll! That's hilarious! It's probably the sprouts! :laughtears