PDA

View Full Version : night waking

malakoa
04-05-2005, 09:01 AM
i've been "spoiled" (don't you love that word) until now because Small always slept seven to nine hours at a stretch.

Lately she's woken up in the middle of the night screaming and needs to be calmed back down to sleep. (I'm tired!)

This went on two days in a row and I was sure it was due to teething. Then things went back to normal.

Small and I sleep in the bed in dh and mine's bedroom. (He left during pregnancy because I was always getting up in the middle of the night and waking him up.) Last night, dh left his usual place on the couch to join us.
She woke up several times crying. She'd snuggle up to me, start crying when I Tried to nurse her, then snuggle next to dh and cry some mor.

What do you think it is? A "Foreign" person in her bed? I read askdrsears.com adn he suggestes an ear infection or gerd. I don't think it's either of those.

lmgeenw
04-06-2005, 04:09 PM
it could still be teething. It seems like every time my kids do this they end up with a tooth breaking through or they are getting sick. Not sure if this helps, but I hope it gets better. :)

crunchymum
04-16-2005, 11:44 PM
hmmm.... are things any better? :hug

malakoa
04-18-2005, 07:41 AM
Well, dh is back on the couch... we went on vacation and she was fine. we came back and she had one of those nights, up every few hours crying, and the next day (yesterday) she vomited six times and then stopped, then once before she went to sleep.

but she slept through the night. now she's happily playing in laundry.