PDA

View Full Version : Okay, my turn - dishwashing confession

tree_hugger
03-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Here it is:

I was the dishes at least 3 times a day. :O

My kitchen is tiny with limited bench space and I can't stand the way dirty dishes clutter it up. My kitchen sink is almost always half-full of water for rinsing, then washing.

Tell me I'm not the only one! :)

2sunshines
04-01-2005, 07:23 AM
Before I had a dishwasher, I washed dishes all the time. My dh hates it when dishes are left in the sink. So I just picked up the habit of washing them right after I used them.

Now that we have a dishwasher ( :hearts) I just pile the dirty dishes in there and everyone's happy -- my job's easy and there's no dirty dishes in sight. :mrgreen

SingingPraise
04-01-2005, 07:31 AM
i have a dishwasher and don't use it. Its old, doesn't clean them well enough, makes too much noise, heats up the house and uses too much electricity. lol

I wash dishes like 8 times a day cuz i hate having anything in my sink lol

Dh says i'm obsessive about it

mummy2boys
04-03-2005, 04:06 AM
I wash up 3 times a day as well :laughtears

You are not the only one and now I feel better too :tu

OnlyBelieve
04-05-2005, 10:32 AM
So, can one of you stop by my house. It is Tuesday after lunch....the last time I washed dishes was Sunday after breakfast.
Serious help needed here!! I do not like this but....okay, no excuses, I am going to stay off the computer until I have it done. ;)

ShangriLewis
04-05-2005, 10:42 AM
We used to live in a very cute, but very tiny cabin in Southern California. (Remember Oprah's pink cabins because I lived in them after she used them in her movie.) We only had a bar sink. Yes and just one. That being said it was my very favorite house I've ever lived in.

Heather

OnlyBelieve
04-05-2005, 12:10 PM
I am happy to announce that I have washed them!!....It was about time!