PDA

View Full Version : GRRR.....darn cat!

lovemy3
03-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Ugh. My cat just threw up on my white down comforter. It says it's dry clean only but is that really true? Anyone know?

DogwoodMama
03-30-2005, 02:09 PM
I don't know, but it sounds likesomething my cat would do. :hug

ServingGod
03-30-2005, 03:19 PM
I think it is a cat talent....barfing on the last thing they should...or at a really bad time...liike when you are getting into bed..and then feel something kinda clammy...and see that there is barf all over the bed...and anything else you could use is in the washer...still wet.....so you use big towels as a blanket. Nothing I know of firsthand....of course.....

2sunshines
03-30-2005, 03:41 PM
I imagine that you would not want to wash a down comforter yourself....

Did you have a duvet cover on it? Or just the plain comforter? If just the comforter, you should seriously consider a cover... At least to prevent future problems -- just take off the cover and wash...

lovemy3
03-30-2005, 03:49 PM
It's just the comforter. I've been looking for a cover but haven't found one I like yet. I got a nice quilt for Christmas, guess I'll put that on the bed for now. And lock the cat out of our room!

Miss Priss
04-01-2005, 01:24 PM
I have washed my down comforter before, put a tennis ball in the dryer with it to help keep it fluffy.
I don't know if you're not supposed to or not, but I never pay attention to laundry labels anyway. :O