PDA

View Full Version : Magic Eraser Mop???

waremock
03-30-2005, 12:30 PM
I just saw this commercial. Anyone have it yet? I think it must be around $15.00 considering. Anyone?
~Michelle

ArmsOfLove
03-30-2005, 12:33 PM
how does it work? Does it have mopsized replaceable magic erasers? I found I did have to scrub with the magic eraser even though it worked amazingly well. I'm not sure how a mop would work, though . . . do tell me more :think

waremock
03-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Well, The commercial looked as if it is made just like a Swiffer mop but had a large magic eraser slip on bottom. I want to try this..I hope someone here has one and can give a review on it :)

melbel1038
03-30-2005, 01:23 PM
oooh that sounds awesome. I'll wait to hear a review first though. I waste so much money on gadgets like that.

DogwoodMama
03-30-2005, 01:41 PM
If you had a floor that got a lot of scuff marks it might be good... but I also have to scrub with it, so not sure how well a mop would work... :/

waremock
03-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Our kitchen does not get scuffy but it's just pure white vinal so the dirt and ickyness just implants itself within..so my dd's use one of these EVERY week to clean the floor till it sparkles..the regular magic erasers that is) so I'm wondering if this mop might be a better way to go..of course we are moving so perhaps I should stop worring so much about my white floor! :lol

purstrength
03-31-2005, 01:03 PM
Looks like one of us may have to break down and buy it and give the review to the rest of us. :lol I've been wanting to hear a review too!

Close2MyHeart
04-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Hmm, that sounds good to me! It seems the kids or hubby are always leaving scuffs and marks all over my white (UGH!) kitchen floor. Someday I want to change my floor, but this sounds like it might be helpful. :) I do have a swiffer, but have to scrub. I usually resort to the good old mop and bucket once/week.

Miss Priss
04-01-2005, 01:19 PM
OOOh, OOOH, sounds awesome!
I wonder if it's safe for hardwoods.

cornflower
04-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Costco had this on demo a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it was a "Magic Eraser" product b/c it's by Mr. Clean and all of the colors and graphics are the same and it has "Magic" in the name... but the closer I looked at it, I'm pretty sure that it didn't have the "Magic Eraser" white stuff that works so well. It was more like just a mop that can be coverted to a short-handled cleaning tool to do showers, tubs, cabinets, etc. :/

jghomeschooler
04-03-2005, 04:11 PM
I looked on the mr clean website, and there is no magic eraser mop, but there is a new bathroom cleaning tool, that can convert to a mop.