PDA

View Full Version : Finially rash free!

milkmommy
03-29-2005, 08:52 AM
Posting for any others having problems... We've been dealing with a peristent rash for ever. I would "clear" for a bit with disposables but then return I was begining to think I needed to sell her pockets :cry I finially decided I was eaither going to ruin them or fix the problem...so I bought some Soap Works oxygenated bleach and followed the dirrections and left everything soak overnight (yes including my pockets :eek) then spun out and washed with two teaspoons of liquid bio kleen (just about the last I have :() about 30 drops of GSE and a RLR laundry ball and ran one more nothing added wash and two nothing added rinses. (probably overkill but I wanted to be sure).... NO more rash! Hers has completely cleared up! Even in the morninging her skin is perfectly clear... I'll have to experment on exactly whats helping keep it away. I deffiently don't want to "bleach" often, the diapers don't seem to be having any problems and are actually working better than before but I'd still worry about using it too much.. I'm going to countinue with the GSE and see if that helps keep it away. I'll update

Deanna

purstrength
03-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah! I'm glad the rash is gone! :clap I pray its easy for you to figure out what you need regularly and I hope it isn't the bleach! ;)

milkmommy
03-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah! I'm glad the rash is gone! :clap I pray its easy for you to figure out what you need regularly and I hope it isn't the bleach! ;)

Me too though at least its a clorine free version so techinally "safe" but I'd worry about it having a long term negitive effect on the fabrics.

Deanna

Spyder
03-29-2005, 02:29 PM
I have never heard of using GSE for diaper wash! Can you link me to a discussion about this, or tell me more?

Heather
03-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Soap Works - is this similar to Oxy Clean??

milkmommy
03-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Soap Works - is this similar to Oxy Clean??

Here the product, I found it at our local Albertsons (groccery) Brilliant Non-chlorine Oxygen Bleach

Deanna