PDA

View Full Version : speaking my DD love language...

milkmommy
03-27-2005, 08:05 AM
I'm been reading the 5 love languages of Children and found my DD LL is quality time, so I've been making an extra effort to provide it. Really quality time I realized that as a SAHM I was spending all day "with her" but not a lot of real quality time. I've started some special quality time "rituals" with her and WOW what a dffrence. Even small melt down have been cut in half, shes eatting better, I've actually found I can do more "for my self" by providing some key time with her.

Deanna

akmyilee
03-28-2005, 08:59 AM
I LOVE the 5 love languages. My husband and I just went to a Gary Chapman marriage confrence that I HIGHLY recomend. I first read it when I was a nanny and the mom was reading it for her middle son. It made such an inpact on the kids that I was nanning and I have used it now in my marriage. It is an awesome book!!! Also, after meeting Gary Chapman, I can sincerly say that he is a man after God's heart and has a true call to help the families of America.

crunchymum
04-04-2005, 09:38 AM
oh, i want the love language book for kids... i think i'll look at my library... :)

chelsea
04-11-2005, 05:09 PM
My mother has that book...I think I'll borrow it from her. I've been meaning to read it for a long time.

ArmsOfLove
04-11-2005, 05:39 PM
that is so awesome :)