PDA

View Full Version : A Store

akmyilee
03-25-2005, 06:37 PM
Is there a store that I can go to to buy cd? I mean not an internet store. I want to see the diapers, touch them ya know. I am SO bad about buying stuff online especially if I have never seen it before. I live in South Carolina, which isn't a big alteritive type of place but I do go to ATL and Charlotte occaisionally. Any advice?

Larissa
03-26-2005, 08:18 AM
I have heard of consignment shops for children having cloth diapers at times. I have never seen a store that has cloth diapers, other than cotton birdseye flats at Babies R US....or the Gerber prefolds that everyone talks about.

kris10s
03-26-2005, 09:12 AM
I thought I heard about a CD store that was supposed to open in the Charlotte area this spring but I googled and couldn't find it...

:(

LauraK
04-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Maybe there is a WAHM that lives near you and sells dipes? A woman I know does that here and she lets peoplw come and look at the dipes.

2sunshines
04-02-2005, 04:49 PM
There are a few brick and mortar stores around. You just have to search around online to see if you can find one.

I remember doing a search once and there wasn't one in my area but there were quite a few nationwide.

Remember, all of the internet stores have a "home" somewhere, whether or not they have a storefront. If you find one that sells locally, I'm sure the wahm would let you come over and check out the dipes in person...

It's worth a shot...

:shrug

Roma
04-04-2005, 09:54 PM
i saw that wild oats sells bumkins but i've never actually seen them

wuzzie
04-05-2005, 09:47 AM
i saw that wild oats sells bumkins but i've never actually seen them
[/quote
I haven't seen them sell diapers. Just the blankets. There is a store near me calles Everything for Baby and (something) too! They sometimes carry some not so good AIO's. Where do you live? There is a store in CT that sells some really awsome ones. If you want more info (if you live near me) you can pm me.

kris10s
04-19-2005, 08:08 AM
OOOOOH!

I found a WAHM in Matthews, NC (Charlotte area)

http://www.cottontailbaby.com/

Contact her if you are going to Charlotte. I am sure she'd let you come over and see her stuff!

:)

nutmeggmama
04-19-2005, 11:52 AM
We actually had a cloth diaper store in Vancouver, there were actually two branches of it! I was so suprised! That doesnt really help you though... :rolleyes Thats how I bought my MEOS and some prefolds.

milkmommy
04-19-2005, 12:19 PM
To the OP here a list of local CD companys t sure witch are actual brick and mortar stores but its a good place to start some local stores even if internet might be willing to give you a tour of their stock..
http://borntolove.com/resources/index.php3?categories_parents_id=32

Deanna