PDA

View Full Version : Do your animals mess up your house?

Peepsqueak
03-25-2005, 11:54 AM
I love my dogs dearly, but there is a little problem ;) My dogs do mess up the house by tracking in their dirt when they come in. Especially if it is raining outside. I hate to leave them out when it is like that, but my dh really gets upset about it.....they mess up our tile floor....even though I am the only one who mops it.
They really have great manners in the house (exceot raiding the trash and drinking out of the toilet.... :P which I just simply remove the obstacle/shut the lid, etc.)

Do you have a hard time keeping a clean home with animals + children in the house....maybe + hubby.... :lol :lol :lol

GodisGood
03-25-2005, 11:58 AM
YES. We're getting new carpet so for the last month I have been letting the old carpet go. I am truly amazed and disgusted by the spots on this carpet. Whenever someone comes by (even the UPS guy) I apologize and explain whats going on. I think I must have spotted the carpet at least once a week to keep it up. Oh we have two inside cats and we don't wear shoes in the house!

godsgracegiven
03-26-2005, 02:36 AM
Oh yeah, I have to vacum up after my birds everyday. They like to sit in their food dish and dig through it. The bird food flies everywhere :rolleyes :lol

Sanveann
03-26-2005, 06:13 AM
Ours are pretty good. The dog has accidents sometimes -- she doesn't tell us when she has to go out -- and she will also tear up any bits of paper that make their way onto the floor, but that's about it.

domesticzookeeper
03-26-2005, 09:19 PM
No dogs here, but sometime yesterday while I was out of the house, the cats got into the cabinet where their toys are kept. There were feathers everywhere :doh :rolleyes