PDA

View Full Version : detox

apbfmom
03-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Does anybody detoxify? I'm not familiar with this, and there are so many different ideas on what to detox, how, and why, so I'm just looking for some insight.

What about adding natural cleansers to your diet? I've read that lemon juice is a diuretic and can be used daily, and I've also heard that cranberry juice is great to drink daily. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Lara

OnlyBelieve
03-23-2005, 02:44 PM
I am interested in this too. There is jsut soooooo much out there. I would like to know what individuals here have done or are doing.

GodisGood
03-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Does anybody detoxify? I'm not familiar with this, and there are so many different ideas on what to detox, how, and why, so I'm just looking for some insight.

What about adding natural cleansers to your diet? I've read that lemon juice is a diuretic and can be used daily, and I've also heard that cranberry juice is great to drink daily. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Lara

A little bit of tepid lemon juice every morning is great for the liver. Cranberry juice needs to be raw, no sugar. It's HARD to get down, I tell ya. I'll have to post more later, but nothing extream should be done while nursing.