PDA

View Full Version : There were 4 in the bed and now there are 2 in the bed

tempus vernum
03-23-2005, 12:30 PM
I am still somewhat in the bittersweet stage but man if feels good to have it be my dh touching me and not little bodies squished under me. Being in the middle of morning sickness it is nice to only have me and dh in the bed. Being an AP mama, it's a bit sad. BUT dd has been talkinga bout it for a long time and ds seems to want to do whatever dd does, so there it is.

No family bed at the moment. :eek :eek WIerd!!!!!!!!! :shifty

Radosny Matka
03-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Ahhh, bittersweet...

RealLifeMama
03-23-2005, 12:41 PM
:hugs
I understand what you mean about bittersweet!
That is great that the Children seem so comfortable with the arrangement. ITU the m/s and having too crowded quarters!

We had the bed to ourselves for a while now we are all 4 back in bed. :rolleyes
Enjoy your uninterrupted DH snuggles!!
I am sure you will have nights here and there of "family slumber parties" ;)

schoolofmom
03-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Wow, that's so cool!

I'm actually a little jealous. :lol

Garnet
03-23-2005, 05:54 PM
I know! I slept all night one night with dh's side touching me, I'd wake up and pat him and think What?!

godsgracegiven
03-29-2005, 09:14 PM
ITU, dh and I have been sleeping alone for awhile now, (I think 2-4 months??) and it is bittersweet. :)

odetta
04-08-2005, 06:37 PM
DH and I are talking alot about this. I think I'm about ready to have our bed back for ourselves, but then again I'm not. It gets a little crowded, but I know I will miss them when they aren't there. Ds1 spends the night with his grandparents one night a week for their "special time" (they co-sleep also), and I miss him the nights he isn't there. But I also enjoy being able to spread out. Sigh.... :shrug

nutmeggmama
04-14-2005, 01:27 PM
:grouphug
Well, Im sure they will be back every so often. How exciting! A little more stretching room till little one comes!