PDA

View Full Version : Mommy-Inspiration

TulipMama
03-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Children viewed as burdens tend to act like burdens. Children left untrained bring shame on their
mothers. Children banned from church attendance lose interest in church and become either
disruptive or disinterested. However, when we develop and live out a Biblical view of children,
we experience blessings beyond our expectations. Our children really are blessings, we
quickly discover--and we consider ourselves especially blessed if God generously grants us
more of them. The faith of our children is a testimony to us. Teaching and training them causes
us to grow in wisdom and knowledge. Serving them, using Christ as our example, causes us to
grow in maturity, compassion, and godliness. Loving them brings endless rewards.

from Rebecca Prewett's Our View of Children (http://www.fix.net/~rprewett/view.html).

Radosny Matka
03-23-2005, 12:36 PM
:D Thanks.

flowermama
03-23-2005, 07:27 PM
:heart Thank you for posting that. I love Rebecca Prewett! Her's was one of the first sites I found when I first searched for info about Ezzo so long ago.

TulipMama
03-25-2005, 09:56 PM
Me, too!

In fact, she's had a profound impact on me through the years. . . Her articles were very instrumental in helping me re-evaluate Ezzoing and my parenting in general.