PDA

View Full Version : My goal for today

jghomeschooler
03-21-2005, 11:51 AM
I need to work on our laundry pile. I need to have it all done by Thursday of this week. I want to get at least 5 loads done today, PLUS put away a couple of baskets that are already clean, :blush Think I can do that AND maintain the kitchen? That would be great. I'll post my progress at the end of the day.
Jenn

ArmsOfLove
03-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Go Jenn Go Jenn Go Jenn YOU CAN DO IT! :jump :highfive

MomTo7
03-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Were you trying to make me feel lazy or was that just the way I took it? :think

:) :) :)

jghomeschooler
03-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Were you trying to make me feel lazy or was that just the way I took it?
LOL, no, that's just the way you took it. I'm just trying to make myself accountable for my laundry here, :) I just had to throw a clean basket of clothes in the dryer again to get the wrinkles out, and there's one load in the washer, woo-hoo. At least I finally go it started. I got sidetracked 5 times, lol. Oh well, that's life with 3 kids. Time to go make lunch.
Jenn

Sara
03-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Go, Jenn! You can do it! Just try to stay focused on those two tasks - the kitchen and the laundry and enlist the help of your little ones. :)

OnlyBelieve
03-21-2005, 02:02 PM
You can do it!!!!
I was supposed to be getting some housework done too ...... but it is so tempting to stay on here all day catching up!

Blessings,
Suzzette

lucles
03-21-2005, 02:18 PM
Okay, I feel like this is a sign. I have at least 8 loads of laundry folded & sitting on the dining room table waiting to be put away. I probably need to do another 1-2 loads. I have to get off my hind end (even if I'm sitting here at GCM) & get some stuff done. The public schools are having Spring Break this week so we have declared this week Spring Break as well, but I can't quite go so far as to say it's a break for my household chores. :lol

jghomeschooler
03-22-2005, 12:21 AM
Woo-Hoo!!!!!!
:dance
doin' the happy dance! I reached my goal!!!!!! My laundry pile is SEVERELY diminished now! AND my dishes are done AND I still got to watch Nanny 911 AND Supernanny tonight!
Jenn