PDA

View Full Version : Please pray: lost kitty

Lillyma
03-21-2005, 11:39 AM
My cat Blue, who I just adopted from the Humane Society 2 weeks ago, who doesn't even come to his name consistently yet, who has never been outside in his life as far as I understand is MISSING!!
On Saturday a bunch of girls were herefor a birthday party, so I figured he was just hidding from them. But by evening I began searching the house...no Blue. Then my 4 yo confessed to having let him out on accident. He left thesidedoor open, both new kitties got out. Sylvia came back when he called them, but Blue did not. He never told me until I asked!! Now it's the 3rd day. :sa :bheart I am so worried. We are about to go hang up signs right now.

Blue, where are you?

button_soup_for_4
03-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Oh no! Praying for your lost kitty. :(

UltraMother
03-21-2005, 09:47 PM
Have you called the Humane Societies in the area? They only hold lost cats a short while, so you need to check right away!

zak
03-22-2005, 06:46 AM
Praying you find kitty! That thought terrifies me that Sophia might get out... :( Sad for your family.

Mama Bird
03-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Oh, I am so sorry. We just adopted our cat about the same time. After we let her out of the cat carrier, she darted off and hid...before I could put her collar on it that has a tag with her name and phone number. We couldn't find her, and she went overnight with no evidence of having used the litterbox, eaten, anything. We finally found her, hiding behind the trundle part of my DD's bed. :wow

Dear Jesus, please help this family find their precious pet. The Bible says that You see each sparrow that falls, and you know where their kitty is. Please help them find her, and keep her safe until they do. Amen. :pray

godsgracegiven
03-24-2005, 01:33 AM
:hug :pray Any word?? :pray

Lillyma
03-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Thanks for your replies & prayers, I wasn't getting email notices. :? I have put up 20 signs in the neighborhood & gone to 3 shelters (most won't tell you over the phone if they have your pet) No Blue. I had a temporary tag , but it scaired him when it clinked on the side of his bowl, so I removed it. He was supposed to go in for his last booster on Monday & I was concidering asking about a microchip. Needless to say, he didn't go to the appointment. I just know someone in the neigborhood has him. He is a beautiful Siamese/Tiger mix: smokey white w/ light grey stripes which are darker where the Siamese points would be, and blue eyes. I think I need to just go knocking ondoors. I'm pretty introverted, so I cringe at the thought of knocking on every door in the neighborhood.

godsgracegiven
03-24-2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah ITA, with Siamese features I could see why someone might take him in. I will conitue to pray, hope you find kitty soon. :pray

Sanveann
03-24-2005, 09:23 PM
You might also want to place an ad in the paper. And don't just call the shelters ... go and check. Sometimes they don't look very hard when people call!