PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing anything special for Passover week with school?

Miss Priss
03-21-2005, 10:43 AM
I'm in a brain funk this week. I want to do some fun Passover/Holy Week activities with the kids. What are you guys doing? :think

prayerbear
03-21-2005, 02:57 PM
we will have a rushed meal and put some blood on our door and go for a walk. The kids have made little bags on a stick and we will go for a walk in the eve.

we will get home and read about them crossing the red sea and the next day draw pictures of the meal, walk and the seacrossing.

We will write a verse from the Bible and put it outside on our door posts and remember Easter ... the Christ died for us and we are saved.

Teribear
03-21-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm using a seder I got from Makeesha before the old site crashed for passover (which actually is AFTER Easter this year)

For easter we've been counting down the days since last wednesday and opening one of our Resurrection Eggs (I have the set from Family Life with the booklet...bought it for next to nothing on clearance) each night and reading the scripture and devotional that goes along with it.

We'll attend Maundy Thursday service, two Good Friday services, we're signing a song at our Saturday evening Easter service with our sign language class and then of course we'll do church on Sunday. After church we'll go to the Navy base with my IL's for lunch.

Its a busy week this week...and passover probably will be as well.