PDA

View Full Version : Got a taste of babywearing again...sniff!

Mama Bird
03-20-2005, 10:54 AM
My son is 2 1/2, and was worn from the age of 2 days. Lately, though, he likes to walk everywhere. Fine with me, but I miss slinging. Friday we decided to walk to the library. I have never been comfortable with slinging him on my back because he won't sit still, so I put him in the Kelty backback and walked. My bod is soooo sore, but it was cool. :cool He kept saying, "Look at me! I'm up high in a silly blue backpack!" Then he'd get sleepy and put his head down on the back of my neck. :hearts I've sometimes been tempted to put our very shy kitty in the sling...just to recapture the slinging experience. :spit

MarynMunchkins
03-20-2005, 06:47 PM
:hug I'll be sad when Colin is done being worn. We'll probably have another baby than. ;)

crunchymum
03-20-2005, 07:22 PM
my ds is 2 1/2 too, and i rarely wear him anymore... :( he likes walking by hmself... at least he still holds my hand! :heart

Heather
03-21-2005, 01:07 PM
*sniff* I didnt' learn about slinging until the twins were about 1.5. I still sling them occasionally, but NEVER both at the same time. Especially now that I'm pregnant. But... my slings are ready for the new babe!

Actually now I'm looking for a thin/cool one for summer. :)