PDA

View Full Version : How do YOU use clay for healing? and what kind of clay do you use?

tempus vernum
03-15-2005, 06:25 AM
I think the subject says it all but I am trying to learn more about this.

Epieikeia
03-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Anxiously awaiting for answers...this is a new topic for me! Can't wait to learn! :mrgreen

crunchymum
03-16-2005, 12:47 PM
hehe, it's me, the clay woman. :rolleyes :lol

actually i use it alot less than my mom did when we were kids... right now i have bentonite clay in my cupboard, there's something called 'fuller's earth clay', i think, and it's a bit more managable, i think...

i just make a paste out of it with a little water and slap it on the affected area, and depending on the area, wrap a cotton cloth or something around it. my family (speaking of my mom and sibs, etc) has used clay for:
beauty masks :D
bee stings
motorcycle burn (though this needs to be done VERY CAREFULLY. it is not easy stuff to soak off, and burns tend to get crusty)
puncture wounds
abcesses
i think my mom even used it on my stepdads arm when it swelled up from blood poisoning. :eek
drawing splinters out
we have even mixed a little in water and drank it for tummy issues.

it's pretty straight forward. the difference now for mt mom, i think, is that she would probably soak the affected area in colloidal silver first, then apply the 'pack' (clay pack)

hth! :)

tempus vernum
03-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Yay, thanks :mrgreen. Yeah, you knew I was praying you'd answer ;)

tempus vernum
03-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Yay, I can get bentonite for $8.00 per pound :) I thought it would be more than that!

crunchymum
03-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Yay, I can get bentonite for $8.00 per pound :) I thought it would be more than that!

my dh's reply would be 'why? it's just dirt!' :lol

tempus vernum
03-17-2005, 06:46 AM
:roll :roll :roll

:laughtears

righteous mama
03-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Fascinating! I'm going to get myself some! If you didn't have any colloidal silver I wonder if a crushed garlic clove would work. I use a lot of garlic to draw out infection and to kill off ickies. Hmmm.... :think

crunchymum
03-17-2005, 05:01 PM
Fascinating! I'm going to get myself some! If you didn't have any colloidal silver I wonder if a crushed garlic clove would work. I use a lot of garlic to draw out infection and to kill off ickies. Hmmm.... :think

sure, i would imagine that would be fine... honestly we prob. just used water when we were kids, to make sure the area was clean....

righteous mama
03-17-2005, 05:10 PM
Oh, I agree with just water. My thing is every once in awhile I get like an infection that swells and gets hot. I don't know what it's from, but I've found that mixing garlic and horseradish draws out the infection quickly. The problem is getting it to stay in place. If you added a "poultice" of clay on top and let it dry, it would draw it even more and also keep the garlic/horseradish mixture in place.

Almost makes me want an infection to try it out! :lol

Question: When Jesus covered the mans eyes with mud, do you think it may have been a clay type thing that drew out the infection? Obviously Jesus was the healer, but it makes me wonder...hmmmm :think

crunchymum
03-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Almost makes me want an infection to try it out!

you crazy woman! :lol

yeah, i've thought about that scripture, too.... ;)